1. What is EZ Online Banking?
2. Is EZ Online Banking secure?
3. How do I sign up for EZ Online Banking?
4. What are the browser and screen resolution requirements for EZ Online Banking?
5. What is the difference between my Access ID and Password?
6. What happens if I do not log into my accounts for awhile?
7. I receive an error when logging in. How can I correct this?
8. How to Contact Us with additional questions?
EZ Online Banking is an Internet Banking product that will allow you access to your accounts anywhere you can get Internet access. The system gives you real time online transactions, so you will see all your account transactions as they happen (you can see them as we can see them here at the bank). With EZ Online Banking you can check your balances, view your current statements, review transaction history, determine which checks have posted to your account, verify direct deposits and withdrawals, transfer money between your accounts, and export information into Excel and more.
EZ Online Banking is on a secure server. These means in order to access your accounts you enter through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which creates a 128-bit encrypted connection between your browser and our host secure server. The system is monitored and protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have any additional questions regarding the security of our EZ Online Banking product, please stop in the Farmers State Bank Main Office at 112 W. Fulton Street in Waupaca, WI and talk with Laine or Jay or give them a call at 715.258.1400.
You can sign up at any Farmers State Bank location or apply through our online form. The information below will help you fill out the application.
- If all accounts are not joint accounts you would need to fill out 2 separate applications in order to see your accounts on the Internet.
- Your Access ID needs to be 6 to 15 characters. It can be letters, numbers, special characters (? * @ etc.), or any combination. Letters are case sensitive. No spaces can be used. Please keep a record of your user code in a safe place. Please note, your Access ID needs to be unique because no two people can have the same Access ID on the Farmers State Bank system. If you select a Access ID that already exists, we will contact you to make a change to your Access ID. Access ID now replaces user code and user name that was used in the past. This change was to make it the same as our Mobile Banking product.
- Fill out your email address. Your email address is needed so we can email you when your user code is set up. This is also needed to put in the system so you can receive an email if you forget your password.
Your web browser needs to have 128 bit encryption. This means you need to have Internet Explorer 6.0 (or greater), Mac Internet Explorer 5.2 (or greater), Mozilla Firefox 2.0 (or greater) or Google Chrome 1.0 (or greater). You can find the version by going to Help in both browser and selecting About Internet Explorer, About Mozilla Firefox or About Google Chrome. This will bring up a screen with your version number on it.
Please note that EZ Online Banking works best with Internet Explorer; however, it does work with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and other web browsers. If you do not have the correct version of your browser please update your browser before trying to enter EZ Online Banking. Click on Internet Explorer to upgrade your Internet Explorer browser today. Click on Mozilla Firefox to upgrade your Mozilla Firefox browser today. Click on Google Chrome to upgrade your Chrome browser today.
Note: Mac users using Mac Operating System 8.1 to 9.x need to use Internet Explorer version 5.1.7. Mac Operating System X need to use Internet Explorer version 5.2.3. If you do not have this version please go to www.microsoft.com and search for the above versions to download.
Your screen resolution should be set to at least 1024x768 Resolution. This can be changed through the Control Panel - Display - Settings - Screen Resolution.
Back to Top of Frequently Asked Questions
5. What is the difference between my Access ID and Password?
You will choose your Access ID and put it on the application. It will need to be 6 to 15 characters in length. Your Access ID can be letters, numbers, special characters (-,*,@, etc.), or any combination. Letters are case sensitive. No spaces are allowed. Please note, your Access ID needs to be unique because no two people can have the same Access ID on the Farmers State Bank system. If you select a Access ID that already exists, we will contact you to make a change to your Access ID.
At sign up you will receive a General Password you will need the first time you enter EZ Online Banking. After you enter your Access ID and General Password the system will prompt you to change your Password. We encourage you to select something that is unique to you and is not easily guessed by others. Your new Password will need to be 6 to 15 characters in length and follow all the same principles as your User Code.
Your Access ID is something that will not change for access to EZ Online Banking. Your Password you can change as often as you want through "Change Password" on the top of EZ Online Banking when you log in. You will be prompted to change your password every 180 days.
If you do not log into your EZ Online Banking account for more than 90 days you will be taken off the system. This is a security feature of our system. If you would like to be added back to EZ Online Banking after more than 90 days of inactivity you can do that by contacting our Bookkeeping Department at 715.258.1410.
If you receive an error when logging in please contact our Bookkeeping Department at 715.258.1410. You could also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will research any question you might have. (Please realize that email is not secure, so please do not send passwords, account numbers or anything else you wish to keep private to Farmers State Bank or anyone else in an email.)
If you need help or have any other questions, please call 715.258.1400 and ask for help with EZ Online Banking access. You could also email us through our secure contact form and we will research any question you might have.