- Telebanc is a telephone banking system, which allows you access to your accounts from the United States, Canada and the Virgin Islands!
- Use Telebanc 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year!
- All the tools you need to better track your banking transactions!
- A touchtone phone (or cell phone) is all you need!
- And it is FREE!
What Can Telebanc Do?
- Current balance and last deposit for checking and savings accounts
- Most recent checking and savings transaction(s)
- Status of a Specific Check
- Interest information on checking, savings, loans and PRA's
- Payoff and payment information on your Personal Reserve Account (PRA)
- Transfer funds: checking to checking, checking to savings, savings to checking, savings to savings
- Make a loan payment from checking or savings
- Verify funds availability for a check
- Change your Personal ID number
To Get Into the Telebanc System
Call 800.277.7725 Enter Any of Your Account Number(s) and Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
1 Account Information
2 Investment and Loan Calculations
3 Check Verification
4 Loan Payment
0 To speak to a Customer Service Rep.
1 Current Balance and Last Deposit
2 Review Transactions
1 Pending transactions that will post as of the current business date
2 All transactions posted to your account
3 Recent checks
4 Recent deposits
5 See if a specific check has cleared
9 Return to the checking menu
3 Transfer Funds
4 Make a Payment
5 Other Checking Account Functions
9 Inquire into other accounts or change PIN
1 Checking Information
2 Savings Information
4 Loan Information
5 Change your Personal Identification Number
6 Return to the Main Menu
Investment and Loan Calculations
1 Investment Calculations
2 Loan Calculations
9 Return to Main Menu
- Enter the Acct. Number followed by the # sign
- Enter the Check Number followed by the # sign
- Enter the Amount of the Check in dollar and cents followed by the # sign
- Enter the Account Number followed by the # sign
- Listen to the prompt and press the number that corresponds to which type of account you entered
- Enter your PIN followed by the # sign
- Follow the prompts for the type of payment you want to make
If you have any questions or problems getting the information you want from Telebanc, please call 715.258.1410 and our Bookkeeping Department will help you.