Check & ATM Cards
What exactly is a Check Card?
It's a service from the Farmers State Bank that allows you to use your checking account to pay for items without writing a check. Your Check Card looks like a credit card, even has a VISA logo like a credit card, however, the money is deducted from your checking account balance. You can also use this card at an ATM to withdraw/deposit money from/into your checking or savings account, transfer funds between checking and savings, make loan payments, or make balance inquiries on your checking or savings accounts.
How does a Check Card work?
You can use your Farmers State Bank Check Card anywhere VISA is accepted. Simple hand the cashier your card, sign your name, and keep a copy of the receipt for your records. There is no hassle of writing the check out and showing extra identification. Each Check Card transaction will show up on your monthly statement including the amount, date the transaction was processed, and the place of the transaction.Why use a Check Card?
There are a number of benefits of a FSB Check Card. You can use the card anywhere VISA is accepted. There are no hassles of carrying your checkbook, writing a check, or showing extra identification. Your Check Card is safer to carry than cash and still gives you the flexibility of getting cash from an ATM any time you want. Another benefit is your Check Card will be accepted far more readily than an out-of-state check. Your FSB Check Card allows you access to your money 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year, at over a million ATM's worldwide.
- There are no charges per transaction or for ATM use in the ATM ACCESS Network
- Replacement Check Card fee - $10.00
- To apply for a check card today, please fill out our online application.
- Can only be used at an ATM
- Withdraw available a savings account
- Deposit funds to your savings account (In state only)
- Make loan payments
- Make balance inquiries to your savings accounts
- ATM Card (one time fee) - $10.00
- Replacement ATM Card - $10.00
- To apply for an ATM Card today, please fill out our online application.
Card Safety Tips
Helpful safety tips to keep you and your card safe.